About Universal Class?
Access Universal Class at Navy Digital Library online!
View the Navy Digital Library brochure for instructions on how to access this and other great online resources!
Who Can Use Universal Class?
- Only registered Library patrons in good standing (no overdues, lost/damaged items, etc.) are eligible for access to this program (per MCCS instruction). Please contact the MCCS base library where you are stationed for more information.
I think I'm a registered library patron in good standing.
What do I do next?
- If you are on MCB Quantico, contact Quantico Base Library staff (703-784-4348) who will check your account. Once confirmed, QBL staff will provide you with a User ID Code and login page URL.
- If you belong to another base, contact your base library staff for further instructions.
- If you are deployed, contact the webmaster for POC information.
- Visit the login page to fill out the New User Registration form and create your account.
- Once your account is created and confirmed, search and sign up for classes!
I created my account - now what?
- Start learning! Once you create your own username/password, you can access this program from anywhere. If you bookmark the launch page you will not need to access through the library page.
I'm having trouble. Who can I ask for help?
Contact Tech Support at Universal Class: firstname.lastname@example.org. See Help box on the left for more info.
- Contact the Quantico Base Library Webmaster if you are having trouble with this website: see profile box on the right.