|ALMAR 009/16: REVISION
OF THE COMMANDANT’S
PROFESSIONAL READING LIST
Have you tried our new Library Catalog?
About Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) allows students and faculty to obtain materials from other Llibraries that are not held at the USMC Research Library. As a patron, you can submit ILL requests in person or by email.
Keep in mind:
- Book requests may take 1/2 - 2 1/2 weeks; please plan accordingly
- Photocopied articles may take 24 hours - 1 week
- USMC Research Library does not borrow or lend internationally
- Most libraries will not loan new materials (current & last year)
- Most libraries will not loan videos
- ILL is NOT available for Quantico Base Library materials
To submit an ILL request, contact the ILL Tech at 703-432-5253.
Search a Library Near You with WorldCat
Our Reference staff can help you find resources held at other libraries. You can also search WorldCat, a cooperative library catalog that incorporates the collections of over 71,000 libraries worldwide.