HOLIDAY CLOSING NOTICE
The GRC and Libraries will be CLOSED on SUN & MON 28-29 MAY 2017 in observance of Memorial Day. We will reopen on TUES at our usual time(s).
COMMANDANT'S PROFESSIONAL READING LIST 2017
Read about the new policies in effect for room reservations and use of GRC & Library facilities.
About Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) allows students and faculty to obtain materials from other Llibraries that are not held at the USMC Research Library. As a patron, you can submit ILL requests in person or by email.
Keep in mind:
- Book requests may take 1/2 - 2 1/2 weeks; please plan accordingly
- Photocopied articles may take 24 hours - 1 week
- USMC Research Library does not borrow or lend internationally
- Most libraries will not loan new materials (current & last year)
- Most libraries will not loan videos
- ILL is NOT available for Quantico Base Library materials
To submit an ILL request, email the ILL tech.
Search a Library Near You with WorldCat
Our Reference staff can help you find resources held at other libraries. You can also search WorldCat, a cooperative library catalog that incorporates the collections of over 71,000 libraries worldwide.