Standard templates and other re-usable information: links, images, boxes, etc. for Library of the Marine Corps Research Guides.
- Columbia Gazetteer of the World
- Credo Reference
- Directory of Open Access Journals
- eBook Central - Government Complete Collection - MCU
- EBSCO - MCU
NOTE: EFFECTIVE 1 JUNE 2017, ONSITE AND REMOTE ACCESS TO ISCTRC AND MILITARY & GOV'T COLLECTIONS (ONLY) BY MCU STUDENTS, FACULTY & STAFF HAS CHANGED. Request EBSCO remote login information from Base Library or Reference staff.
- History Vault: WW2 and Vietnam War
Includes 6 modules covering: New Deal and World War II: President Franklin D. Roosevelt's Office Files and Records of Federal Agencies; U.S. Military Intelligence Reports, 1911-1944; World War II: U.S. Documents on Planning, Operations, Intelligence, Axis War Crimes, and Refugees; Office of Strategic Services (OSS)-State Department Intelligence and Research Reports, 1941-1961; Confidential U.S. State Department Central Files, Africa and Middle East, 1960-1969; Vietnam War and American Foreign Policy, 1960-1975.
SEARCH TIP: Use betasearch and narrow down results to "Only Content I Can Access."
- LexisNexis Academic
- MIPALs - Military Policy Awareness Links
- Nexis (Library staff use only)
- Oxford Reference
- Project Muse Social Sciences Collection
- ProQuest Databases