ARCHIVES CLOSING NOTICE
Effective 15 August 2016, the Archives is closed in order to move operations to a new facility. Limited services are available for official Marine Corps business. Read more...
About Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) allows students and faculty to obtain materials from other Llibraries that are not held at the USMC Research Library. As a patron, you can submit ILL requests in person or by email.
Keep in mind:
- Book requests may take 1/2 - 2 1/2 weeks; please plan accordingly
- Photocopied articles may take 24 hours - 1 week
- USMC Research Library does not borrow or lend internationally
- Most libraries will not loan new materials (current & last year)
- Most libraries will not loan videos
- ILL is NOT available for Quantico Base Library materials
To submit an ILL request, email the ILL tech.
Search a Library Near You with WorldCat
Our Reference staff can help you find resources held at other libraries. You can also search WorldCat, a cooperative library catalog that incorporates the collections of over 71,000 libraries worldwide.