Academic Year Hours
Read about the policies in effect for room reservations and use of GRC & Library facilities.
About Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
Interlibrary Loan (ILL) allows students and faculty to obtain materials from other Llibraries that are not held at the USMC Research Library. As a patron, you can submit ILL requests in person or by email.
Keep in mind:
- Book requests may take 1/2 - 2 1/2 weeks; please plan accordingly
- Photocopied articles may take 24 hours - 1 week
- USMC Research Library does not borrow or lend internationally
- Most libraries will not loan new materials (current & last year)
- Most libraries will not loan videos
- ILL is NOT available for Quantico Base Library materials
To submit an ILL request, email the ILL tech.
Search a Library Near You with WorldCat
Our Reference staff can help you find resources held at other libraries. You can also search WorldCat, a cooperative library catalog that incorporates the collections of over 71,000 libraries worldwide.